Field Service Technician - Entry Level / Will Train
Salary: $25.00 per hour to start plus full training, superior company-sponsored benefits and lots of OVERTIME available!
Location: North Suburbs - Vernon Hills Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Field Service Technician
Entry Level / Will Train
Up to $25.00 per hour to start plus full training, superior company-sponsored benefits and lots of OVERTIME available paid at time-and-a-half!
North Suburbs - Vernon Hills Area
As an Field Service Technician you will receive extensive paid on-the-job training and gain valuable field experience to further your career.
Your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning to install, service and repair the Company's wide-range of specialized machinery
- Receiving installation and repair orders
- Determining the urgency of each and every installation and/or service order, then prioritizing your schedule accordingly
- Installing and repairing machines at customer facilities
- Documenting all of your installation, service, repair work
- Creating expense reports and time sheets to reflect your work and travel (all travel is at company expense)
- Training customers to properly use, service and maintain their equipment
- Teaching customers proper safety procedures with their equipment
- Providing customer service and technical support to clients over the phone and via email upon request
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- ANY Bachelor's Degree, Associate's Degree or Technical School Certification[s] in any of the following fields:
- Automotive repair
- HVAC repair
- Any mechanical or electrical installation, assembly and/or repair training
- Any mechanical or electrical design, engineering or diagnostics training
Additional desired qualifications include:
- Advanced technical proficiency
- Advanced mechanical proficiency
- A willingness to learn on-the-job
- A love of showing others "how to"
- Above-average communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Diagnostic skills
- The ability and willingness to travel AS REQUIRED to client locations (all travel is company-paid)
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Prior related on-the-job experience
+++ Prior experience with grinding machines and/or other industrial equipment
Our client is an international supplier of industrial grinding machinery.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1475 - Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining