Sales - Inside Sales
Salary: Up to $60,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: Itasca Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Sales - Inside Sales
Fluid Systems and Solutions
Up to $60,000 to start plus commissions and outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Glendale Heights, IL
As an Inside Sales Specialist your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning the firm's suite of customized fluid handling products, systems and solutions
- Managing accounts within a specific "Team Territory"
- Reaching-out to new and existing accounts via phone and email
- Identifying and qualifying prospective new clients and their authorized ordering contacts
- Expanding your 'qualified contact' base
- Diligently responding to sales inquiries and sales leads generated by marketing initiatives and the Customer Service Department
- Harmonizing your sales efforts with other company-sponsored marketing activities, product launches, promotions, advertising and exhibitions
- Making presentations during web-based client meetings
- Always working to expand the number and mix of products being used at current accounts within your territory
- Negotiating with clients to create sustainable and profitable business relationships
- Logging your customer interactions and sales activities in the Company CRM system
- Producing and analyzing sales reports
- Attending training sessions and seminars to progressively develop and maintain your industry knowledge
- Sharing successes and best sales practices with your Territory Team
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least two years of Sales, Business Development and/or Account Management experience
- A desire to establish a successful sales career in industrial, manufactured, mechanical and/or engineered products
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Advanced mechanical knowledge
- A comfort and proficiency with numbers and math [computations, ratios, percentages, measurements, decimals, graphs, etc.]
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management [CRM] system/database
- Advanced communication and phone skills
- Relationship building skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Follow up skills
- The desire to drive revenue and contribute to team objectives
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Sales experience from a company that sells industrial, manufactured, mechanical and/or engineered products/solutions
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, or similar
+++ Experience using an SAP B1 system
Our client designs, manufactures and delivers an expanding range of high quality fluid system products and solutions.
Additionally, our client offers many avenues for promotion and career advancement within this billion dollar firm.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1503 - Itasca, IL 60143
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Sales Skills Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining