eCommerce - Amazon / Ebay Coordinator
Salary: Up to $47,000 to start
Location: North Suburbs - Vernon Hills Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
eCommerce - Amazon / eBay Coordinator
Sales Administration and Database Maintenance
Up to $47,000 to start
North Suburbs - Vernon Hills Area
As an eCommerce Coordinator, you will be performing a combination of administrative, customer service and database maintenance duties via multiple eCommerce selling channels such as Amazon, eBay, etc.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining up-to-date product information through multiple online web sales channels [Amazon, eBay, etc.]
- Generating new eCommerce product listings, descriptions, images and pricing information
- Making changes / updates to existing eCommerce product listings
- Monitoring inventory levels and product lead times
- Assisting in the bid and proposal process
- Performing order management
- Coordinating the shipping and order fulfillment process
- Answering customer and vendor inquiries
- Researching and resolving customer and vendor issues
- Assisting with special projects
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least one year of administrative, customer service and/or account management experience in an eCommerce environment
- Proficiency with database software and/or database maintenance / management
In addition to the following desired qualifications:
- Knowledge of eCommerce processes
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills
- Editing, grammar and punctuation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Experience using Amazon, eBay and/or other eCommerce seller channels
+++ Experience making and updating eCommerce product listings
+++ A Bachelor's Degree, especially in Business, Marketing, Communications, Finance, Accounting or similar
Our client is a growing eCommerce seller catering to fitness enthusiasts.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1584 - Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Internet-Web-Ecommerce Administrative Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange