Salary: Up to $70,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: Southwest Suburbs - Woodridge, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Up to $70,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Southwest Suburbs - Woodridge, IL
As Warehouse Manager, your duties and responsibilities would include:
- Running a 30,000 square foot facility that will expand in Fall
- Managing one shift presently although a 2nd shift may be added in the future due to the expansion
- Supervising between 10 to 15 warehouse personnel based on business cycles and time of year
- Managing all sick time, scheduled time off and vacation coverage
- Training and mentoring all warehouse personnel
- Ensuring that all warehouse policy and procedure is followed
- Ensuring that all warehouse safety protocol is followed
- Managing inventory accurately
- Confirming the correct products are pulled and shipped to the right locations
- Overseeing cycle counting
- Overseeing the correct operation and maintenance of all warehouse equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.)
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Five or more years of Warehouse Management, Supervisory or Team Lead experience
- Must be forklift certified
- The ability to lead effectively
- The ability to manage and mentor successfully
- Accuracy and accountability in your work
- The ability to maintain and uphold Policy and Procedure
- The ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
Our client is a well-known supplier of industrial fasteners.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1602 - Woodridge, IL 60517
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Management Skills - People or Projects, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange