Accounting Associate (Hybrid WFH in 'Off-Season')
Salary: Up to $100,000 to start
Naperville, IL 60540
West Suburbs of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Accounting / Audit / Client Service
Accounting Associate (Hybrid WFH)
Up to $100,000 to start plus full benefits
Hybrid WFH post training in 'Off-Season'
As Accounting Associate, you will:
- Joining a growing public accounting firm
- Being assigned a group of existing accounts
- Building relationships and trust with your accounts
- Managing multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Supporting private companies and non profits
- Administering audit processes from inception to completion
- Conducting Audits of financial statements, related disclosures and other client deliverables
- Doing risk assessments
- Testing client transactions and account balances
- Producing workpapers to document audit work
- Preparing form 990 and related tax forms for non-profit clients
- Serving as an ongoing resource for your accounts
- Managing special projects and handling other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Current CPA Designation and/or eligibility to sit for the CPA exam
- At least 3 years of Public Accounting experience
- Auditing / Audit / Auditor / Assurance experience
- Lacerte Tax experience
- Experience with Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- And the ability to travel between 25%-35%
+++ Caseware experience
Headquartered in Naperville, IL
JobGiraffe's client is an established provider of Public Accounting services.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial phone screenings can be conducted from 7AM to 7PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 12PM.
JG ID #23-1684 - Naperville, IL 60540
Job Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401(k), Pension and Profit Sharing
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Accounting Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial