Customer Service Administrator - Clothing and Apparel
Salary: Up to $50,000 to start PLUS outstanding company-sponsored benefits, profit sharing and many opportunities for advancement
Location: Chicago - Near Midway Airport
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service Administrator
Clothing and Apparel
Up to $50,000 to start PLUS outstanding company-sponsored benefits, profit sharing and many opportunities for advancement
Chicago - Near Midway Airport
As Customer Service Administrator, you will be providing strategic operational support for apparel and garment projects that are designed for the healthcare industry.
Your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing general support to a team of five Sales Representatives within the Healthcare Division
- Learning about each Rep's clients and their unique brand, apparel, garment and accessory needs
- Supporting multiple client projects simultaneously
- Tracking various product sales
- Preparing sales reports
- Analyzing sales data
- Learning to analyze historical sales and inventory data to better forecast demand for repeat purchases
- Spotting reorder opportunities
- Coordinating repeat sales and marketing initiatives
- Helping your team to penetrate their accounts by successfully identifying growth opportunities
- Assisting with special projects as assigned
- Always focusing on 100% client satisfaction and retention
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 year of related customer service, sales support and/or sales operations experience
- A passion for design, apparel and fashion
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- A data-driven approach
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Strategic planning and problem solving skills
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Creativity and an eye for aesthetics
+++ Experience or internships from within the fashion, clothing, apparel and/or design industries
+++ Any Project Management experience or internships
+++ Any Project Management classwork and/or certification (PMP, CAPM, etc.)
JobGiraffe’s client is a successful clothing and apparel designer for corporations and institutions within the hospitality, healthcare, gaming, travel and event management industries worldwide.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1896 - Chicago, IL 60638
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Customer Service Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining