Administrative Assistant / Accounting Firm
Salary: Up to $55,000 to start plus great company sponsored benefits
Location: North Suburbs - Lincolnshire Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
CPA and Tax Consultants
Up to $55,000 to start plus great company sponsored benefits
North Suburbs - Lincolnshire Area
As an Administrative Assistant for a CPA Firm and Tax Consultancy, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the firm's Partners
- Assisting the professional staff
- Managing phones, messages and emails
- Scheduling appointments, meetings and business luncheons
- Coordinating travel arrangements and travel itineraries
- Preparing routine and specialized correspondence
- Creating drafts and final versions of outgoing reports
- Assisting with the production of proposals and presentations
- Learning to assemble and process completed client tax returns
- Conducting account research as needed
- Preparing and distributing client billing statements, following up as necessary
- Maintaining manual and electronic file systems
- Collaborating with support staff at the firm's multiple office locations to facilitate efficient operations
- Assisting with special projects when needed
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least three years of Administrative and/or Office Administration experience from within a CPA / Public Accounting firm, Tax Consulting firm or Financial Services provider
- The willingness and ability to work mandatory overtime (includes evenings and Saturdays) as required during both the April and October tax deadline seasons
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Organizational and follow up skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Teamwork skills
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree +++
- Proficiency with Adobe PDF +++
JobGiraffe's client is a successful CPA firm and Tax Consultancy with multiple offices throughout Chicago and the Suburbs.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1077 - Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Administrative Skills General Office Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial