CPA / Public Accounting
Salary: $80,000 to $90,000 to start plus full company sponsored benefits and generous annual bonus
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Elgin, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
CPA / Senior Accountant
Certified Public Accountant [CPA]
Public Accounting Firm
Between $80,000 and $90,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and generous annual bonus program
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Elgin, IL
As a Senior Accountant and CPA, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Manage multiple engagements simultaneously
- Correspond with clients by phone, email and video chat
- Coordinate various phases of engagements including scope, time-line, budget and expense limits
- Review working papers, financial statements and other pertinent documents
- Identify client needs and opportunities
- Oversee special assignments
- Coach, mentor and oversee less senior accounting staff
- Train new team members
- Lead co-workers, anticipate project issues and assess alternatives
- Take appropriate measure to resolve issues as needed
The ideal candidate profile will include:
- CPA Designation
- At least three years of on-the-job Public Accounting experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Superior MS office skills, particularly with Excel
+++ A Master's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
+++ Experience with QuickBooks
Our client is a prestigious large, local CPA firm with multiple offices throughout the Chicago metropolitan area.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1345 - Elgin, IL 60124
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Accounting Skills Accounting Skills Accounting Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services