Quality Control / Machine Operator
Salary: Up to $14.25 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near O'Hare Airport - Des Plaines Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Quality Control Inspector / Machine Operator
Second Shift - 12 PM to 8 PM
As Quality Control Inspector and Machine Operator, you will receive training and learn to perform a combination of quality control and machine operation functions for a specialist in the printing and labeling industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate a commercial label inspection machine
- Receive job assignments
- Review and interpret job specifications
- Setup and calibrate each machine according to job requirements
- Operate the machines
- Monitor each production run
- Perform all required visual quality control functions
- Assist with the cutting, collating, wrapping and packaging processes
- Perform routine preventative machine maintenance
- Install replacement parts as necessary
- Complete all required job paperwork
- Keep a clean and organized workplace
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- The willingness and ability to work second shift from 12 PM to 8 PM daily
- A High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- The ability to follow instruction
- Good math skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A focus on safety
+++ Quality Control (QC) experience
+++ Machine operations experience
+++ On the job experience with rulers, scales and measurement devices
Up to $14.25 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Near O'Hare Airport - Des Plaines Area
JobGiraffe's client is a specialty printer serving a wide range of industries.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and protocols are in place within the warehouse.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1501 - Des Plaines, IL 60018
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining