Data Entry Specialist in Financial Services
Salary: Up to $44,000 plus annual bonus, paid OT and outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Banking / Financial Services
Data Entry Specialist
Great For Accounting, Finance or Business Grads!
As Data Entry Specialist in the Operations Department for an established provider of services to the banking and finance industries, you will receive training and learn to:
- Uphold established Department policies, procedures and quality standards
- Review incoming account transfer requests for accuracy and completeness
- Identify and clarify errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Enter and process asset transfers in the Trust Accounting System
- Complete all required forms
- Upload all supporting documentation to the database
- Monitor pending transfers
- Provide routine status updates regarding pending transfers
- Initiate asset valuation updates
- Reconcile accounts in the Trust Accounting System
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as appropriate
- Manage special projects
An ideal candidate profile will include EITHER:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar with a GPA of 3.25 or higher
- OR, at least 1 year of related experience from the banking, financial services or similar industry
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
- Comfort with numbers, spreadsheets and reconciliations
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and attention to detail
- Prioritization and follow-through skills
- Problem solving skills
- Teamwork skills
+++ A Bachelor's Degree AND at least 1 year of related / similar / relevant experience
+++ Knowledge of trust accounting systems, IRAs and/or alternative assets
+++ Knowledge of IRS rules and regulations related to IRAs and Qualified Retirement Plans
Up to $44,000 plus annual bonus, paid OT and outstanding company-sponsored benefits
West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
JobGiraffe's client is partner to the financial services industry.
In this role, you will spend your first few weeks training in the office before transitioning to work from home for the foreseeable future.
Social distancing, mask-wearing and other enhanced health safety policies and protocols are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1510 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services