Sales - IT Consulting
Salary: Up to $60,000 to start plus incentives and full company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs - Downers Grove Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Sales / Business Development
Information Technology - IT Consulting
IT Consulting Sales
As a Sales and Business Development Specialist for an IT Consulting Firm, you will:
- Initially gain an overall understanding of the firm's IT consulting solutions
- Ultimately develop deeper knowledge of the firm's technology products
- Shadow an experienced Account Executive
- Reach-out to Business Leaders and IT Directors via phone email, direct mail, and in person
- Generate and nurture leads as the first step of base relationship building
- Qualify leads by BANT methodology (Budget, Ability to buy the product, Need for the product, Timeline of purchase of the product)
- Gather and share market research
- Discuss the firm's core competencies
- Invite potential clients to various virtual educational seminars
- Attend virtual marketing and industry events to network with sales prospects
- Follow-up on leads from marketing events
- Create a network of referral partners in the industry
- Strengthen business relationships to build customer loyalty and retention
- Attend virtual continuing education, training and professional development seminars
- Perform other duties as assigned
JobGiraffe's client provides tremendous avenues for career growth. The Business Development Manager role will serve as a stepping-stone to the more lucrative Account Executive role, where you can earn a six figure base salary with an aggressive commission structure.
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Sales, Business Development, Account Management or similar/related experience
- Knowledge and familiarity with technology, cloud services, hardware and software
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar/related
- Advanced technological aptitude
- Effective communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- An outgoing personality
- Creative problem solving skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Follow-up and follow-through skills
- The ability and desire to drive revenue
+++ Prior related experience from an IT Consulting environment or a similar/related environment
Up to $60,000 to start plus incentives and full company-sponsored benefits
Western Suburbs - Downers Grove Area
JobGiraffe's client is one of the Chicago Area's fastest-growing IT Consulting Firms.
Opportunities to work from home are available.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1084 - Downers Grove, IL 60515
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software Sales Skills Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial