Customer Service / Account Manager
Salary: Up to $50,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: South Suburbs of Chicago - Tinley Park, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Account Management
Plumbing and HVAC Products
As Account Manager, you will receive training and learn to:
- Take inbound calls from customers and internal teams
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide information on product usage, application and specifications
- Supply specific product pricing and lead times
- Generate sales quotes
- Take and process orders
- Enter orders into the database
- Arrange and track shipments
- Provide periodic status updates on open orders
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Customer Service, Account Management, Sales, Sales Support, Project Coordination, Operations or similar/related
- Related experience from a manufacturer and/or distributor of products
- Accurate data entry skills
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ Experience with Plumbing, HVAC, Piping, Fittings or similar
Up to $50,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
South Suburbs of Chicago - Tinley Park, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a well-known manufacturer and distributor to the Plumbing and HVAC Industries.
In this role, you will receive training in the office.
Once trained you will be able to work from home for the foreseeable future until its determined safe to return to the office.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1201 - Tinley Park, IL 60477
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining