Customer Service Administrator / HVAC Dispatcher
Salary: Up to $17.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Aurora, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Support / Dispatching
Customer Service Administrator and HVAC Dispatcher
As Field Support Specialist, you will receive training and learn to:
- Arrange and schedule HVAC service and repair appointments
- Create and enter service tickets
- Dispatch Technicians to job sites
- Obtain and provide periodic updates on open service tickets
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as needed
- Update customer account information in the database
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Participate in seasonal marketing and customer outreach initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $17.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Customer Service, Customer Support, Call Center, Administrative, Clerical, General Office or similar/related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
+++ HVAC Industry experience
+++ Service Department / Service Desk experience
+++ Dispatching Experience
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the HVAC industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1348 - Aurora, IL 60542
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Customer Service Skills General Office Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial