Operations Manager - Branch Operations Manager
Salary: Up to $50,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Chicago, IL - South Side of Chicago - Greater Grand Crossing Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Operations / Branch Management
Branch Operations Manager
Wholesale Parts Distribution Branch Manager
As Branch Operations Manager, you will:
- Manage a wholesale branch location
- Oversee daily operations at the branch
- Supervise one direct report
- Set branch goals
- Plan, implement and execute growth strategies to meet goals
- Uphold quality standards
- Monitor branch expenses
- Perform inventory control and inventory management
- Participate in customer outreach initiatives
- Handle hiring, performance reviews and terminations
- Perform competitive and market research
- Drive efficient and effective branch operations
Up to $50,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Distribution, Operations and/or Warehouse Management, Supervisory and/or Team Lead experience
- Inventory Management / Control experience
- Leadership and Planning experience
- A valid Driver's License
+++ Parts experience
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Chicago, IL - South Side of Chicago - Greater Grand Crossing Area
JobGiraffe's client is a national leader in the replacement parts industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the branch location.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1553 - Chicago, IL 60619
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Management Skills - People or Projects Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc., Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange