Customer Service - Investment Relations
Salary: Up to $50,000 to start plus annual bonus and outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Client Services / Customer Support
Investment Relations Specialist
Banking & Financial Services
As Investment Relations Specialist, you will receive training and learn to:
- Review investment paperwork for accuracy and completeness
- Enter and process all related financial transactions
- Ensure transactions comply with all applicable rules and regulations
- Record prohibited transactions
- Keep customer account records up to date
- Escalate complex record-keeping issues as required
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Provide assistance and guidance to Clients and Investment Sponsors when needed
- Answer customer questions and address inquiries
- Provide additional administrative, customer service and cross-functional support to the Department
Up to $45,500 to start plus annual bonus and outstanding company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include EITHER:
(A.) At least two years of related / relevant experience from the Banking industry, Financial Services industry or similar
(B.) OR, a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Comfort with numbers, data and spreadsheets
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
+++ Experience with IRA's and/or Alternative Investments
+++ Any knowledge of IRS rules and regulations
West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
JobGiraffe's client is partner to the financial services industry.
This is a contract assignment anticipated to last, at least, up to 12 weeks and possibly longer.
Once trained in the office - where enhanced health safety measures are in place - you will join a team working a staggered office schedule for the foreseeable future.
Partial benefits will be available throughout the duration of your contract assignment.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1376 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Administrative Skills Customer Service Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services