Human Resources Generalist - Banking Industry
Salary: Up to $90,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Chicago - West Rogers Park Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Human Resources Generalist
Senior Human Resources Generalist
As Senior Human Resources Generalist, you will:
- Handle full cycle recruitment processes
- Administer the ATS
- Contribute to employee relations, performance evaluation and professional development initiatives
- Assist with timekeeping and payroll functions
- Onboard new employees
- Administer benefits programs and open enrollment periods
- Uphold quality and compliance programs
- Provide oversight and guidance to Junior HR Team Members
- Troubleshoot and resolve employee relations issues as they arise
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
- Manage special projects
Up to $90,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of HR Generalist experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accurate data entry skills
- Advanced communication and writing skills
- Strategic planning and analysis skills
- Problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
+++ A Bachelor's Degree, especially in HR, Management or similar
+++ Related experience from the Banking, Financial Services or similar industry
Chicago, IL - Far North Side - West Rogers Park
JobGiraffe's client is an independent community bank serving Chicago and the Suburbs.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the bank.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1871 - Chicago, IL 60645
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing Management Skills - People or Projects, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services