Counter Sales Supervisor
Salary: Up to $50,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Chicago, IL - Northwest of Chicago - Irving Park Neighborhood
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Operations / Inventory / Distribution
Inventory Distribution Manager
As Inventory Distribution Manager, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing a wholesale branch location
- Overseeing daily operations at the branch
- Supervising one direct report
- Setting branch goals
- Planning, implementing and executing growth strategies to meet goals
- Upholding quality standards
- Monitoring branch expenses
- Performing inventory control and inventory management
- Participating in customer outreach initiatives
- Handling hiring, performance reviews and terminations
- Performing competitive and market research
- Driving efficient and effective branch operations
Up to $50,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Distribution, Operations and/or Warehouse Management, Supervisory and/or Team Lead experience
- Inventory Management / Control experience
- Leadership and Planning experience
- A valid Driver's License
+++ Parts experience
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Chicago, IL - Northwest of Chicago - Irving Park Neighborhood
JobGiraffe's client is a national leader in the replacement parts industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the branch location.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1877 - Chicago, IL 60641
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Customer Service Skills Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc., Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange