Customer Service / Order Logistics Coordinator
Salary: Up to $62,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Inventory / Shipping / Logistics
Order Logistics Coordinator
Food & Beverage Industry
As Order Logistics Coordinator, you will receive training and:
- Learn to create and administer customer orders
- Verify order and shipping details
- Monitor inventory availability and supply levels
- Process letters of credit and payments
- Send order data to third party platforms
- Monitor shipping schedules, customer deadlines and the status of open orders
- Coordinate with plants, suppliers and internal teams
- Communicate with freight forwarders and shipping companies
- Learn to prepare domestic and international shipping and compliance documentation
- Track shipments in progress
- Prepare routine and special customer communications
- Address and troubleshoot customer issues as they arise
- Generate routine and special reports
- Process filings and certificates of insurance
- Maintain and update manual and electronic file systems
Up to $62,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Customer Service, Call Center, Customer Support, Account Management, Sales Support, Sales Administration, Supply Chain Coordination, Shipping Coordination, Logistics, Operations Support, Transportation Coordination or similar/related
- Related experience from a manufacturer or distributor of products
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
+++ SAP experience / proficiency
+++ Account Management experience
+++ Experience with international shipments and shipping documentation
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ Related experience from the food and beverage industry
JobGiraffe's client is a well-known manufacturer and distributor of popular food and beverage products.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1919 - Milwaukee WI 53226
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Customer Service Skills Administrative Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining