Customer Service / Order Entry
Salary: Up to $55,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Bolingbrook, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Customer Service / Order Entry
Customer Service and Order Entry Specialist
As Customer Service and Order Entry Specialist, you will receive training and:
- Serve as a liaison between customers and internal teams
- Communicate by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide information on product pricing, availability and lead times
- Enter and process sales quotes
- Take, enter and process sales orders
- Maintain customer account information in the Salesforce CRM
- Troubleshoot issues and complaints as they arise
- Escalate complex matters as necessary
- Provide cross-functional backup and overflow support as requested
- Perform other duties as assgined
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Customer Service, Customer Support, Sales Support, Administrative Operations Support or similar/related
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ Salesforce CRM proficiency
Up to $55,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Bolingbrook, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in machine tool applications.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place at the office and facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1935 - Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Customer Service Skills General Office Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining