Office - Merchandising Sales Operations Coordinator
Salary: Up to $70,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and company-paid travel
Location: North Suburbs of Chicago - Deerfield, IL Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Operations
Merchandising Sales Operations Coordinator
As Merchandising Sales Operations Coordinator, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Manage relationships with key national and international accounts
- Drive successful merchandising operations for your assigned accounts
- Learn about each of your customer's unique needs
- Collaborate with Product Development and Sales Teams
- Oversee Merchandising and Shipping Teams
- Communicate with customers and vendors
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Receive, review and process both customer and vendor orders
- Ensure customer projects remain on time and on budget
- Distribute product samples to customers
- Monitor customer shipments
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Produce routine and special reports
- Conduct routine and special analysis
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $70,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits package
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least 5 years of Account Management, Sales or Business Development experience
- Experience with Mass Market retailers
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- The ability to travel (up to 15% at company expense)
+++ A Bachelor's Degree
+++ Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite products [Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.]
+++ Previous experience working with imported consumer products
North Suburbs of Chicago - Deerfield, IL Area
JobGiraffe's client is a popular provider of innovative seasonal products for consumers across the USA.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1003 - Deerfield, IL 60015
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Customer Service Skills Administrative Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange