Customer Service / Order Entry
Salary: Up to $25.00 per hour to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near North Suburbs of Chicago - Skokie Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Call Center / Customer Service / Order Entry
Customer Service and Order Entry Specialist
Customer Order Fulfillment Team
Up to $25.00 per hour to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
As Customer Service and Order Entry Specialist, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Join the Customer Service Department
- Communicate by phone, email and web chat with internal teams and commercial accounts
- Address order-related questions and inquiries
- Take and review customer order information for accuracy and completeness
- Enter and process orders a high-volume of orders
- Monitor open orders
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Provide periodic status updates to customers and internal teams on open orders
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve order issues, delays and complaints
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least two years of Order Entry or similar/related experience
- Customer Service or similar/related experience
- Related experience from a Company that manufactures and/or distributes products
- Experience taking and/or placing orders for products that have pieces, parts and part numbers
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft proficiency Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ SAP and/or J.D. Edwards experience
Near North Suburbs of Chicago - Skokie Area
JobGiraffe's client is a maker of products for consumer and commercial use.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the office.
Our client offers many avenues for professional development and career advancement within the company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1023 - Skokie, IL 60077
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Customer Service Skills General Office Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining