Salary: Up to $100,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and generous annual bonus program
Location: Opportunities Available In: Elk Grove Village, IL & Elgin, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Accounting / Finance / Public Accounting
Opportunities Available In: Elk Grove Village, IL & Elgin, IL
Up to $100,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and generous annual bonus program
As Accountant, you will:
- Receive a portfolio of clients
- Manage multiple engagements simultaneously
- Correspond with clients by phone, email and video chat
- Coordinate various phases of engagements including scope, time-line, budget and expense limits
- Review working papers, financial statements and other pertinent documents
- Identify client needs and opportunities
- Oversee special assignments
- Perform other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate profile will include:
- CPA Designation
- At least three years of Accounting experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Superior MS office skills, particularly with Excel
+++ A Master's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
+++ Experience with QuickBooks
Our client is a prestigious large, local CPA firm with multiple offices throughout the Chicago metropolitan area.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1528
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Accounting Skills Accounting Skills Accounting Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services