Administrative - Contracts Analyst (WFH, Live Locally)
Salary: Up to $27.50 per hour to start
Location: remote for temp - hybrid if converted to perm - Deer Park
Position Type: Full-time | Temp
Office / Administrative / Operations
Contracts Analyst (WFH, Live Locally)
Up to $27.50 per hour to start
Live locally and WFH
As Contracts Analyst, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Learn to assist with the creation of proposals and price quotes
- Collaborate with the Finance Team
- Review incoming requests for quotations
- Create capital, acquisition, leasing, supply and rental agreements
- Additionally, create addendums and amendments to existing contracts as well as bundled deals
- Draft new contract language
- Modify business and service terms as appropriate
- Obtain and review signed contracts
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Contracts Administration experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Adobe Acrobat experience
- Query, Data Mining and Database Management skills
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ SAP experience
North Suburbs of Chicago - Deer Park, IL (Moving From Buffalo Grove, IL in Spring 2022)
JobGiraffe's client is a global manufacturer and distributor of scientific instruments and high-tech equipment
This is a contract assignment anticipated to last three to six months.
Partial benefits will be available from JobGiraffe throughout the duration of your contract assignment
If converted to a direct hire upon the completion of your contract assignment, you will receive a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, a 401(k), PTO and more.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office and facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1772 - Deer Park, IL 60010
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Administrative Skills Administrative Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining