Call Center / Customer Service / Order Entry (Hybrid WFH post training)
Salary: Up to $19.00 plus paid OT
Libertyville, IL 60048
North Suburbs of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Call Center / Customer Service / Order Entry
Customer Service and Order Entry Representative (2nd Shift)
Up to $19.00 per hour plus full company-sponsored benefits and paid OT
Training is in Libertyville, IL Office / Once training is complete, there are 3 WFH and 2 In-Office days per week
As Customer Service and Order Entry Representative, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Communicate with patients and caregivers by phone, email and live chat
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide product information upon request
- Offer kindness, respect and discretion when discussing sensitive medical matters with patients
- Create and update patient profiles in the database
- Take and process orders
- Cross-sell additional products whenever appropriate
- Track shipments, expediting 'rush' orders upon request
- Issue customer credits and returned goods authorizations as appropriate
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least one year of Call Center experience
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
+++ Experience with medical supplies and/or medical equipment
+++ Experience working at an eCommerce, dot com or other web-based sales supplier
+++ Experience cross-selling products
+++ Fluency in English and Spanish
North Suburbs of Chicago - Libertyville, IL Area
JobGiraffe's client is a successful national distributor of medical supplies.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial phone screenings can be conducted from 7AM to 7PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 12PM.
JG ID #23-1656 - Libertyville, IL 60048
Job Benefits: Medical, Dental and Life Insurance and 401(k) with Match
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Customer Service Skills General Office Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange