Clerical / Administrative / Customer Support (Real Estate)
Salary: Up to $19.00 per hour
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Temp-to-hire
Clerical / Administrative / Customer Support
Office Assistant - Real Estate Services
Start ASAP - Up to $19.00 per hour
As Office Assistant, you will:
- Join a well-known provider of real estate services
- Receive complete training
- Learn to follow document quality and integrity standards
- Learn to review real estate documents for accuracy and completeness
- Print, collate and prepare documents for recording and distribution
- Learn to prepare and process cover letters for mortgage loan closing 'packages'
- Mail outgoing document packages
- Perform data entry
- Prepare and update spreadsheets
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Perform additional document control functions as needed
- Answer the main phone line
- Provide assistance and support to callers
- Troubleshoot issues and complaints as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Provide additional Departmental support as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of General Office, Clerical and/or Administrative experience
- Customer Service skills
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
+++ Experience with real estate contracts, mortgage documentation or similar/related
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
JobGiraffe's client is a leader in the Chicago Real Estate market.
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Schaumburg, IL
This is a contract assignment anticipated to last 3 months (approximately 13 weeks) with the strong possibility of converting to a direct-hire position thereafter.
Partial benefits will be available from JobGiraffe throughout the duration of your contract assignment.
If hired on directly, you will receive a benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and AD&D Insurance, a Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, 401(k) and PTO.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial phone screenings can be conducted from 7AM to 7PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 12PM.
JG ID #23-1726 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Job Benefits: Medical Insurance and PTO
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title Administrative Skills Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial