Warehouse Manager - INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK
Salary: Up to $80,000 to start plus bonus and excellent company-sponsored benefits...
Location: Franklin Park - Near O'Hare Airport
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Up to $80,000 to start plus bonus and outstanding company-sponsored benefit package
Franklin Park Area - Near O'Hare Airport
As a Warehouse Manager, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing and leading the Warehouse Team
- Managing the inventory control, shipping, distribution, and logistics processes
- Ensuring accuracy in inventory control procedures, including stock checks, cycle counts and inventory reconciliations
- Training all warehouse staff to properly utilize the Warehouse Management System
- Executing daily stock movements in real time using the Warehouse Management System
- Overseeing stock location placement and put-away processes within the Warehouse Management System
- Maintaining optimal warehouse organization
- Ensuring compliance with all governing OSHA and FDA guidelines and regulations within the warehouse
- Developing and enforcing shipping and receiving compliance programs
- Ensuring outbound shipment requests are promptly and accurately executed
- Ensuring excellent customer service is included with every client delivery
- Performing other duties as assigned and as necessary
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least 5 years of warehouse management experience
- AND a Bachelor's Degree in ANY major
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Above-average overall computer proficiency
- Above-average communication skills
- The ability to lead, mentor and train others
- Responsibility and accountability for warehouse performance
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Organization and attention-to-detail in your work
- The ability to multitask and prioritize resources accordingly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
PLUSES... Items that may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Experience using a Warehouse Management System
+++ Experience using SAP
+++ Experience using NetSuite
+++ A Bachelor's Degree and/or any advanced certification[s] in Supply Chain Management or a similar relevant discipline
JobGiraffe's client is a leading supplier of products for health, beauty and wellness.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1096 - Franklin Park, IL 60131
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Management Skills - People or Projects, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange