Business Development / Program Advisor - Client Engagement and Retention Specialist
Salary: $50,000 base salary plus performance bonuses of $5000 to $15,000 annually and outstanding company-sponsored benefits...
Location: O'Hare Area - Rosemont
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Business Development / Program Advisor
Client Engagement and Retention Specialist
$50,000 base salary plus performance bonuses of $5,000 - $15,000 annually AND outstanding company-sponsored benefits
As a Program Advisor and Client Engagement and Retention Specialist, you will focus on the engagement and retention of current clients and the reengagement of past clients.
Your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning about the various professional training and development seminars, workshops and consulting services offered by the Company
- Acting as the primary point-of-contact for existing clients that are currently enrolled in various programs
- Continually engaging and reengaging clients by updating them on all upcoming company-sponsored seminars and workshops, in addition to reminding them about all major scheduled events
- Connecting with clients between workshops, training and seminar events
- Offering and delivering one-on-one coaching sessions when needed
- Boosting client retention by encouraging your existing clients to renew their enrollment in programs, seminars and workshops for the following year early or to take advantage of specials and discounts
- Assisting clients through the annual contract renewal process
- Contacting clients who have allowed their contracts to lapse by reaching out via phone, email and social media to promote rejoining the program
- Re-enrolling past clients through your re-engagement efforts
- Visiting with clients at 3 to 4 client workshops per month
- Actively promoting the sale of secondary programming that is offered by the Company
- Referring companies that are interested in additional programs to the Team Sales Consultants for follow-up
- Ensuring that ALL clients - current, past and future - are fully informed and attended to on a regular basis
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least two years of experience in a performance-based salary plus commission or bonus compensation structure in a position such as:
> Account Manager
> Inside Sales Support
> Inside Sales or Outside Sales
> Business Development
> Program Advisor
> Enrollment Coordinator
from within a professional services, training and development services or consulting services environment.
In addition to the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Intermediate to advanced Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Basic to Intermediate PowerPoint skills
- Hyper-advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Hyper-advanced interpersonal, follow-up and relationship-building skills
- Over-the-top attention-to-detail
- Social media skills
- Extreme confidence and poise
- A polished and professional presentation and demeanor
- Being unafraid to take initiative and make things happen
- A valid passport
- The willingness and ability to travel outside of the US once or twice per year [at the Company's expense]
PLUSES that may allow your resume to stand out for this position include:
+++ ICF or other coaching credentials
+++ Experience coaching or consulting to businesses and/or executives
Our client offers professional training, development and consulting services worldwide.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1015 - Rosemont, IL
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Customer Service Skills Sales Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial