Sales / Business Development - Global Supply Chain Solutions
Salary: Between $80,000 and $100,000 to start based on experience plus outstanding company-paid benefits...
Location: O'Hare Area - Bensenville
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Sales / Business Development
District Sales Executive
Global Supply Chain Management
Up to $100,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits...
O'Hare Area - Bensenville, IL
As a District Sales Executive, you will be focused on expanding market share within your assigned territory.
Your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales and business development efforts within your assigned territory
- Identifying, qualifying and targeting new sales opportunities
- Creating and negotiating new business relationships
- Orchestrating the network relationship between the customer and the company
- Participating in the creation of value-added solutions for customers' logistics needs
- Providing customers with diagrams and cost-benefit calculations to drive the strategic-planning and decision-making process
- Supporting and facilitating the new customer onboarding process
- Maintaining and updating customer files using the CRM system
- Demonstrating a working knowledge of industry trends and forecasts
- Attending training and development sessions in furtherance of your industry knowledge
- Performing other duties as assinged
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least three years of logistics sales experience
- Any brokerage and/or third-party logistics sales experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
- Advanced negotiation and persuasion skills
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Listening and problem-solving skills
- Strategic-planning skills
- Initiative and a results-oriented approach
- Positivity and enthusiasm for your work
- Confidence and a desire to make things happen
- Above-average overall computer skills -- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ A Bachelor's Degree, especially in Supply Chain Management, Business, Sales and Marketing or similar
+++ Personal sales figures from previous places of employment that demonstrate a history of sales success
+++ A relevant 'Book of Business'
Our client is a Fortune 500 leader in global supply chain management solutions.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1209 - Bensenville, IL 60106
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Sales Skills, Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation, Agriculture, Natural Resources, Utilities, Waste, Recycling