Administrative - Document Control Assistant
Salary: Up to $18.00 per hour to start
Location: Lombard Area
Position Type: Full-time | Temp-to-hire
Document Control Assistant
Up to $18.00 per hour to start
As an Administrative Document Control Assistant, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing document packages to be distributed to clients
- Scanning and filing checklists and engineering drawings
- Utilizing the document management system to record the submission and receipt of engineering drawings and supporting documents
- Diligently tracking vendor drawings and monitoring status updates
- Tracking comments/feedback and initiating reminders
- Maintaining credit card logs and required supporting documentation
- Coordinating in-house training seminars and meetings
- Assisting in the new hire onboarding process
- Making travel arrangements and updating the company travel calendar
- Performing additional administrative and document control duties as necessary
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least two years of administrative, document/quality control or office assistant/support experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Above-average overall computer proficiency
- Accurate data entry skills
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Experience with Meridian document control software
+++ Administrative experience from the engineering industry
Our client is a leading national provider of technical services to the electric utility, power generation, industrial, renewable and energy industries.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1218 - Lombard, IL 60148
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills General Office Skills Administrative Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial