Customer Service and Support Specialist - Electrical Products
Salary: Up to $40,000 to start with great company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Milwaukee Suburbs - Hartland, WI
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Support Specialist - Electrical Products
Up to $40,000 to start with great company-sponsored benefits
West Milwaukee Suburbs - Hartland, WI
As an Customer Support Specialist within the Customer Service Department, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to both customers and colleagues
- Answering customer questions via phone and email
- Providing customers with product information, product pricing and product specifications
- Assisting customers throughout the ordering process
- Generating detailed price quotes
- Processing customer orders
- Up-selling additional products as appropriate
- Tracking shipments and expediting 'rush' orders
- Following-up with customers to ensure that deliveries were on-time and the products they received were correct
- Providing light technical support to customers upon request
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues/problems for customers
- Cross-training in various departments
- Demonstrating professional development and growth on the job, so you can learn to become the "go to" person within the Department
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least two years of B2B [Business-to-Business] Customer Service, Product Support or Account Management experience AND...
- Customer service experience from a Company that manufactures and/or distributes: machinery, electrical products or industrial supplies such as wire, nuts, bolts, pipe, bearings, hardware, industrial equipment and/or mechanical or electrical systems, etc.
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Experience taking and/or placing orders for products that have pieces, parts and part numbers
- Above-average mechanical aptitude
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft proficiency Word, Excel and Outlook
- Above-average overall computer proficiency
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- Patience and the ability to explain complex topics in a simple and easy-to-understand manner
- Leadership qualities and accountability for your actions
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Previous experience providing customer service for electrical products and supplies
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
+++ A Diploma or Certification[s] from a technical school/college
Our client is a regional distributor of electrical products and supplies.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1221 - Hartland, WI 53029
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange