Salary: Up to $50,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits...
Location: North Suburbs - Deerfield Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Sales Operations Coordinator
Up to $50,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits package
North Suburbs - Deerfield Area
As a Sales Operations Coordinator, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning the products of the firm across multiple catalogs
- Providing day-to-day account management and support for a predetermined set of national and international accounts
- Actively managing mass market customer accounts for seasonal decorative goods
- Answering all customer inquiries and questions
- Analyzing and selecting specific vendors, then requesting quotes for your customer's orders
- Checking product availability and lead times, expediting orders as necessary
- Sending samples when needed
- Determining order packaging and shipping requirements
- Applying volume discounts
- Taking and processing orders
- Making sure all order deadlines are met, which is hyper-critical as these are seasonal goods
- Resolving all client-related problems
- Maintaining client order histories and updating client data
- Maintaining item-related data in the corporate database
- Learning to create complex sales reports
- Analyzing and acting on sales report data
- Always ensuring your clients are satisfied with their experience and products
- Managing each client's ordering process for the next season
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least three years of full-time Customer Service, Account Manager and/or Key Account Sales Support experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- The ability to create and analyze complex reports in Excel
- Above-average overall computer proficiency -- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic-planning and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- After one year on the job, the ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 15% of the year will be required as you take on larger, more complex accounts (all travel is company-paid)
PLUSES... that may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in any major
+++ Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite products [Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.]
+++ Previous experience working with imported consumer products
+++ Previous experience supporting mass market retailers
JobGiraffe's client is a popular provider of innovative seasonal products for consumers across the USA.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1223 - Deerfield, IL 60015
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Administrative Skills Customer Service Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange