Front-Desk Receptionist and Administrative Office Assistant
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 per hour
Location: Carol Stream Area
Position Type: Full-time | Contract
Front Desk Receptionist
Administrative Office Assistant
$19.00 to $21.00 per hour
Your duties and responsibilities as Front Desk Receptionist and Administrative Office Assistant will include:
- Being the first point-of-contact for all visitors to the firm
- Greeting all arriving clients, suppliers and guests
- Monitoring visitor access and issuing visitor passes to guests
- Answering, screening and directing all 'main dial' calls to the appropriate personnel
- Receiving general voicemail messages and directing them to the correct party
- Receiving, sorting and routing incoming mail
- Metering and stamping outgoing mail
- Preparing documents, memos and spreadsheets
- Performing routine data entry using Microsoft Excel and the Company database
- Maintaining the company calendar for travel, holidays and paid time-off
- Managing the usage and maintenance of office equipment
- Reporting to the Vice President of Client Services
- Maintaining the cleanliness, appearance and proper stock levels of the showroom
- Arriving early when necessary to prepare conference rooms and order food for meetings
- Assisting with additional administrative, clerical and front desk duties as required
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least two years of administrative office experience
- OR front desk reception experience from within a corporate office environment
- OR any Bachelor's Degree with office experience, while attending school
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Relationship-building skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Professionalism and poise
- A warm and welcoming demeanor
- Organizational skills and attention-to-detail in your work
- Time-management and multitasking skills
JobGiraffe's client is a successful provider of innovative advertising services for retailers across the country.
This is a contract assignment to cover a maternity leave. This assignment is anticipated to last four months.
Partial benefits will be available through JobGiraffe.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1263 - Carol Stream, IL
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Administrative Skills Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining