Sales / GREAT FOR GRADS!!!
Salary: $45,000 base plus bonus 2x per year and full compnay-sponsored benefits including profit sharing
Location: Aurora Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Inside Sales / Account Manager
$45,000 to start plus bonus 2x per year and full company-sponsored benefits including profit sharing
As an Inside Sales / Account Manager, your job duties and responsibilities include:
- Learning the firm's line of specialty metal flooring and roofing products and their use in commercial construction projects of all sizes and scope (from ten square feet to one million square feet)
- Taking inbound phone calls from customers with 'rush orders' on specific building products
- Taking detailed customer needs assessments
- Walking customers through the ordering process
- Verifying product availability
- Generating detailed pricing proposals
- Following-up with the customer regarding product pricing and availability
- Using your knowledge and skill to convert proposals/quotes to final sales
- Processing customer orders using the inventory database
- Arranging, scheduling and tracking order shipments
- Addressing customer concerns and troubleshooting customer problems
- Reengaging past customers seasonally
- Maintaining detailed product knowledge
- Staying up-to-date with all industry trends
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- At least year of sales support, account management, business development and/or inside sales experience
In addition to the following desired qualifications:
- Advanced communication and listening skills
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Above-average computational math skills for generating price quotes quickly and accurately
- Experience working with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) or CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or similar
+++ Prior experience from the construction or building materials industry
JobGiraffe's client is a growing supplier of pre-fabricated materials for the construction industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1442 - Aurora, IL 60502
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Sales Skills Customer Service Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange