Legal Solutions Sales Executive
Salary: $100,000 base + uncapped commissions and opportunity for rapid growth
Location: Downtown Chicago Or Remote from any major US metropolitan area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Business Development Executive / Sales Executive
Legal Services, Solutions, Consulting and Technology
$100,000 base + uncapped commissions
Or work remote from any major city
JobGiraffe's client, an international provider of outsourced technology and consulting-based legal services worldwide, has an immediate opening for a Sales Executive to drive business and manage the growth of US based clients by working remotely in Chicago or from any other major metropolitan area.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Generate increased business and sales of new services and products within existing clients
- Discover potential clients by leveraging your network
- Prospect, identify and qualify potential new clients through targeted research, warm source and cold source to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify and build relationships with key decision-makers within the client organization
- Arrange meetings between client decision makers and the appropriate Practice Leaders / Principals of your firm's specialized teams
- Develop proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns and objectives
- Use your knowledge of the market to capitalize on the unique selling propositions and differentiators applicable to each client's need
- Handle concerns and objections by clarifying, illustrating and addressing the solutions available to bring client's hesitations to a positive conclusion
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Negotiate appropriately to achieve business sales
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of solution-based and/or consultative sales, business development and/or account management experience
- At least 3 years of experience selling products and/or services related to the legal field (Axiom Alternative Legal Services, Elevate by Legalshield, NewGalexy, etc.)
- A Bachelor's Degree
- An extensive network within the legal industry
- Ability to form relationships quickly and with ease
- Ability to build credibility with target audiences
- A collaborative and consultative sales approach aimed at building a long-term relationships and not just a quick sell
- Experience with strategic account management
JobGiraffe is recruiting and screening on behalf of our client. Our client offers many avenues for professional development and career advancement within the firm, plus earnings over 250k within 3 years. This position is open due to growth.
Please submit your resume to JobGiraffe by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1592 - Chicago, IL 60606
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Legal/Criminal Justice/Court Sales Skills Legal/Criminal Justice/Court, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial