Bilingual (English & Spanish) Collections
Salary: Up to $14.00 per hour to start plus regular OVERTIME, BONUSES and INCENTIVES totaling an extra $300 to $400 each month!
Location: Elmhurst Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Bilingual - English & Spanish
Customer Service / Collections
Entry Level Collections Representative
Payment Center Team
*** Two Job Openings ***
Up to $14.00 per hour to start plus regular OVERTIME, BONUSES and INCENTIVES totaling an extra $300 to $400 each month!
As a Collections Representative in the Payment Center, your job duties will include:
- Learning the company's Customer Care process
- Communicating with customers in Spanish and English
- Learning to provide account support to customers
- Contacting customers to discuss past due, late and incorrect payments
- Resolving errors frequently involving lost or incorrect payments
- Taking immediate payments via phone, credit card and/or electronic transfer
- Analyzing customer files
- Finding creative solutions to resolve outstanding payments
- Negotiating with customers and helping them to work out mutually agreeable payment plans
- Maintaining detailed payment reports in Microsoft Excel
- Performing other duties as assigned
*** Your hours will be 9AM to 6PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9AM to 2PM with all hours worked over 40 hours per week paid as OVERTIME at time-and-a-half ($19.50 to $21.00 per hour) ***
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- The ability to read, write and speak in English and Spanish
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Fast and accurate Data Entry skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Above-average communication skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Relationship management skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Confidence and poise
- Being trainable and able to be coached on your techniques
- Leadership skills for future career advancement
+++ Any past experience working within a payment center or having soft collections experience
+++ Past experience researching and investigating past due payments or accounts
+++ Any experience from the financial services industry
+++ Any experience from the automotive industry or an automotive dealership
JobGiraffe's client is a provider of consumer lending services to the Spanish-speaking market.
Full training will be provided for new employees plus there are tremendous opportunities for professional development, career advancement and promotion within the firm. This position is open due to growth!
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1626 - Elmhurst, IL 60126
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Language/Translation Skills Customer Service Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services