Administrative / Data Entry - Order Processing
Salary: Up to $18.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Spring Grove Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Administrative / Data Entry
Up to $18.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
As an Order Processor, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning to process orders, shipping documents and invoices
- Verifying all documents for accuracy and completeness prior to entry
- Monitoring the status of open purchase orders from creation to completion
- Learning to use the company's Electronic Data Interchange [EDI] system
- Learning to research and resolve errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Communicating with and providing support to the sales staff, customers and suppliers
- Performing additional administrative and clerical duties as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least one year of Order Entry and/or Order Processing experience within a manufacturing company of any type
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Above average communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Follow up skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Prioritization skills
- Collaboration skills
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ Electronic Data Interchange [EDI] experience
+++ Automotive industry experience
Our client is a leader in the automotive aftermarket accessories marketplace.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1890 - Spring Grove, IL 60081
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills General Office Skills Customer Service Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange