Spanish Language: Customer Service Representative
Salary: Up to $16.00 per hour to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits after 90 days
Location: Chicago - Downtown Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Temp-to-hire
Bilingual Spanish / Spanish Language
Customer Service Representative
Up to $16.00 per hour to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits after 90 days
Chicago - Downtown Chicago
As a Customer Service Representative, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound customer calls
- Making outgoing calls to customers
- Answering customer questions
- Providing information to customers upon request
- Transferring incoming calls as appropriate
- Providing friendly reminders about upcoming payments
- Processing customer payments
- Providing supporting documents to customers upon request
- Assisting the Collections Team by sending letters and emails to customers with outstanding balances
- Assisting the Department Manager with special projects upon request
- Performing other duties as assigned
This position is full-time (40 hours) and requires weekends.
You will work 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturdays and 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Sundays.
You will always receive two corresponding days off during the week.
On your three weekdays, your working hours will vary between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM.
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Fluency in Spanish and English [read, write, speak]
- At least one year of Customer Service, Customer Support and/or Call Center experience
- The willingness and ability to work a full-time schedule that includes nights and weekends as required
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good communication and phone skills
- Relationship-management skills
- An outgoing personality
- Organizational and follow up skills
- Teamwork skills
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- The ability to handle confidential information with care
+++ Past experience from the financial services, credit card or banking industry
+++ Any Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ Soft collections experience
Our client is a fast-growing leader in flexible financing programs for the Spanish-speaking market.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1901 - Chicago, IL 60606
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Language/Translation Skills Customer Service Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services