Demand Planner Analyst
Salary: Up to $70,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near North Suburbs - Skokie Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Supply Chain / Demand Planner
Demand Planning Analyst
Up to $70,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Near North Suburbs - Skokie Area
As a Demand Planning Analyst, you will be responsible for all forecasting activities related to products and customers.
Your job duties will include:
- Creating and maintaining forecast models for assigned products
- Collecting and analyzing information from the Sales, Product Management and New Product Development Teams
- Reviewing historical sales trends
- Preparing forecast data
- Developing statistical forecast models
- Analyzing and evaluating forecast results
- Developing metrics, dashboards, performance scorecards and establishing KPIs
- Preparing routine and specialized reports
- Providing analysis to drive and support organizational decision-making
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least two years of Supply Chain Analyst, Demand Planning and/or Forecasting experience
- AND a Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Accounting, Finance, or similar
In addition to:
- Advanced analysis skills
- A data-driven approach
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Above-average communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strategic-planning skills
- Attention to detail
JobGiraffe's client is a well-known maker of electrical products for home and commercial use.
This position offers many avenues for professional development and career advancement within the firm.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
JG ID #19-1954 - Skokie, IL 60077
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc., Manufacturing, Processing, Refining