Salary: Up to $130,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and annual bonus program
Location: Chicago - Near Midway Airport
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Up to $130,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and annual bonus program
Chicago - Near Midway Airport
As eCommerce Manager for Key Strategic Accounts, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Being assigned a portfolio of customer accounts to manage
- Coordinating new and ongoing projects for several large national accounts
- Managing eCommerce product selections, catalogs via vendor portals on Amazon, Walmart, Sears and similar
- Tracking and analyzing account-level data to identify growth opportunities and areas for improvement
- Strategically cross-selling and up-selling additional products
- Producing routine and ad hoc reports
- Serving as a primary contact for your customer-base
- Navigating new clients through the onboarding process
- Working with cross-functional teams to produce account content and sales deliverables
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer issues
- Working to continually improve and strengthen your customers' experience
- Maintaining a deep understanding of business operations and your client's product assortment
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least five years of related / similar / relevant experience
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced communication skills
- Superior strategic planning skills
- Reliable decision making skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- The ability to work as part of team that consistently meet goals and deadlines
+++ eCommerce / vendor portal experience with companies such as Amazon, Walmart, Sears and similar
JobGiraffe's client is a national leader in the replacement parts industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1966 - Chicago, IL 60638
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills Management Skills - People or Projects Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange