Operations Manager - Medical Devices
Salary: Up to $170,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits
Location: North Suburbs of Chicago - Buffalo Grove, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Operations / Management
Medical Device Industry
As Operations Manager for a specialist in the Medical Device Industry, you will:
- Manage and oversee daily operations
- Lead a Team of 10+
- Supervise customer service, logistics, purchasing and technical repair departments
- Lead strategic planning and continuous improvement initiatives
- Seek out efficiencies, cost-savings and growth opportunities
- Collaborate cross-functionally with leadership
- Make sure departmental goals align with organizational goals
- Prepare and administer budgets for each department
- Establish KPIs and produce performance reports
- Assist with training and onboarding processes
Up to $170,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits.
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Operations experience from within the Medical Device Industry or similar
- At least 3 years of related Operations Management, Supervisory and/or Team Lead experience
- A Bachelor's Degree
+++ An Advanced Degree and/or related Training/Certification[s]
JobGiraffe's client is a leader in high-tech medical equipment, devices and systems.
North Suburbs of Chicago - Buffalo Grove, IL
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1396 - Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills Administrative Skills Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining