Salary: Up to $65,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Wheeling, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Accounting / Bookkeeping / Administrative
Up to $65,000 to start plus full benefits
As Accounting Assistant, you will:
- Join a manufacturer of adhesives
- Become a member of the Accounting Department
- Receive complete training
- Review customer billing information for accuracy and completeness
- Enter, process and distribute customer billings
- Take, enter and process payments
- Apply discounts, allowances, price differences, returns and other chargebacks as appropriate
- Apply/post payments to customer accounts
- Upload supporting documentation to the database
- Review, enter and process supplier invoices
- Distribute payments to suppliers
- Post payments to supplier accounts
- Make updates to lists and spreadsheets
- Assist with month end close processes
- Monitor the status of customer accounts
- Run routine and special reports
- Conduct routine and special analysis
- Handle special projects
- Provide additional accounting support as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Accounting and/or Bookkeeping experience
- Related experience from a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Wheeling, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a manufacturer of adhesives.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1277 - Wheeling, IL 60090
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Accounting Skills Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management