Entry-Level Logistics Clerk - OUR CLIENT WILL TRAIN - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Salary: $15.00 per hour to start plus paid time off and insurance bonus
Location: Itasca Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Entry-Level Logistics Clerk
$15.00 per hour to start plus paid time off and insurance bonus
As an Entry Level Logistics Clerk, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning all about the Company's products and how they ship them
- Working in the warehouse office
- Contacting UPS, FedEX and other freight companies
- Obtaining freight quotes
- Setting-up shipments
- Calculating the dimensions of items to be shipped
- Making sure orders are ready for pickup
- Utilizing FedEx and UPS Worldship shipping portals
- Entering shipping information into spreadsheets
- Generating all required shipping documentation
- Ensuring the shipping area remains neat and tidy
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least one year of full-time office experience
- OR any amount of logistics knowledge, training or experience
- OR any four year degree and work experience while in school
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Above-average communication skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Motivation and a willingness to be trained
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
PLUSES... That may enable you to stand out as a candidate for this job include:
+++ Experience using UPS Worldship and FedEx shipping portals
+++ Experience obtaining freight quotes from freight companies
Our client in an innovative provider of customized advertising displays.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1016 - Itasca, IL 60143
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. General Office Skills, Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Communication, Information