Customer Service / Leadership / Management - Business Services Team Lead
Salary: Up to $55,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Huntley Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Leadership / Management
Team Lead - Business Services
Up to $55,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
This is a new position and an addition to staff within a growing organization.
As the Business Services Team Lead, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning about the suite of product offerings manufactured by the company
- Overseeing, managing and providing guidance to Business Services (Customer Service) Team Members while actively performing the same duties as your Team
- Addressing customer inquiries via phone and email
- Producing accurate price quotations to customers
- Taking and processing routine customer orders
- Managing manual and electronic project documentation files
- Monitoring order status through all phases of production
- Making sure all orders remain on schedule
- Troubleshooting and successfully resolving customer / order issues
- Monitoring inventory levels
- Interacting with various internal company departments to facilitate efficient operations
- Assisting with special projects and performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree [any major] is required
- At least three years of customer service experience from within a manufacturing and/or engineered products environment
- Any amount of Supervisory, Management or Team Lead experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Above-average overall computer proficiency
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Meaningful relationship-building skills
- The ability to lead, guide and mentor others
- Strategic-thinking capacity
- Problem solving skills
- Accountability hand-in-hand with a results-oriented nature
- The desire to deliver outstanding customer service
Our client is a leading international manufacturer of mechanical components for industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1153 - Huntley, IL 60142
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Customer Service Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining