MARKETING / EXCEL / DATA ENTRY / CAD - Product Information Specialist
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 per hour to start
Location: Schaumburg Area
Position Type: Full-time | Temp-to-hire
MARKETING / EXCEL / DATA ENTRY / CAD
Product Information Specialist
$20.00 to $22.00 per hour - Start ASAP!
As a Product Information Specialist, you will be responsible for checking and maintaining the accuracy and completeness of all product information across multiple data platforms.
Your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and updating product information, specifications and attributes in Excel and the Product Database
- Acquiring all requisite product information for current products
- Reviewing and correcting all product data including images, dimensions, descriptions, attributes, CAD diagrams and application data
- Ensuring that all product information is presented in a consistent manner
- Researching and analyzing multiple sources to ensure the accuracy of product data
- Coordinating all activities related to the data collection needed for the introduction of new products
- Educating suppliers on the steps necessary to introduce new products
- Working with the IT Department on establishing and maintaining data feeds
- Ensuring all data is properly synchronized across all systems and platforms
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues / problems that arise
- Participating in special projects and performing other duties as required
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Experience managing product information for marketing and/or merchandising purposes
- OR data collection and/or manipulation experience
- OR product database management experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Advanced Excel skills and/or Excel Power User status
- Advanced overall computer and database skills
- Advanced writing skills
- Analytical skills
- A comfort with numbers and detailed product specifications
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail in your work
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
+++ Experience generating CAD drawings using AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
Our client is an international distributor of small machine and automotive components.
This is an immediate start special project of indefinite length that will also offer the opportunity to convert to Direct Hire with our client after 120 days.
The direct hire salary will be between $45,000 and $50,000 to start, plus you will also be eligible for a generous annual bonus program and all of the outstanding company-sponsored benefits, as offered, by our client.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1179 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Drafting/Blueprints/CAD Administrative Skills Drafting/Blueprints/CAD, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining