Bilingual Spanish / Business Development - Will Train as Automotive Dealership Financing Specialist
Salary: Up to $50,000 base salary plus bonus to earn up to $60,000 first year!
Location: Schaumburg Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Bilingual Spanish / Business Development
Will Train As Automotive Dealership Financing Specialist
Up to $50,000 base salary plus quarterly bonuses - earn up to $60,000 first year!
As a Dealership Financing Specialist you will travel to automobile dealerships within your assigned region to offer and set up customer financing programs that best fit the Dealership's needs.
Your hours will be based on the hours of operation for the dealerships in your region, which are typically between 10AM to 8PM.
You will also be required to be in the office every other Saturday from 9AM to 2PM.
You will receive full training, a Company car, cell phone, laptop and be reimbursed for gas.
Additionally, bonuses of up to $10,000 annually are paid quarterly based on Company and individual goals.
Your job duties and responsibilities as a Dealership Financing Specialist will include:
- Learning about the suite of financing services and solutions offered by the Company to automobile dealerships
- Visiting automobile dealerships within your assigned region
- Creating your own route each day to maximize your productivity
- Meeting new dealers and visiting the Company's extensive existing client-base
- Explaining the various financing services offered by the Company
- Pitching new financing products to customers
- Explaining the Company's process and tailoring solutions that best fit your customer's needs
- Negotiating deals with prospective customers
- Renegotiating deals with existing customers
- Expediting funding and approvals as necessary
- Building and strengthening relationships with new and existing customers
- Setting and achieving monthly sales goals
- Handling all required paperwork to formalize financing arrangements
- Building a strong and loyal sales pipeline
- Reviewing and analyzing numbers to identify prospective sales leads within your region
- Diligently tracking your sales success
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least two years in any type of full-time retail sales, customer service, account management, business development and/or marketing position
- Fluency [read, write and speak] in Latin American Spanish and English
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Above-average interpersonal and communication skills
- Relationship-building skills
- An outgoing and charismatic personality
- Negotiation skills
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Math skills and a comfort with numbers
- A desire to drive sales and build a strong sales pipeline
- The motivation and initiative to make things happen
- A willingness to travel a large portion of each day to and from various automotive dealerships
- A willingness and ability to work every other Saturday
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Any experience working with automotive dealerships and/or working within the automotive industry
+++ Experience from the consumer lending industry (banks, credit unions, consumer loans, etc.)
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
JobGiraffe's client is a rapidly growing provider of consumer credit and insurance services to Chicago's Spanish-speaking market.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1186 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Language/Translation Skills Customer Service Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services