Customer Service Team Lead
Salary: Up to $50,000 to start plus full benefits starting day one!
Location: North Suburbs - Buffalo Grove Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service Team Lead
Up to $50,000 to start plus full benefits starting day one!
As Supervisor of the Call Center Customer Service Team, you will be overseeing three Call Center Customer Service Representatives.
Your job duties will include:
- Learning about the various high-tech medical devices and equipment manufactured and sold by the Company
- Providing training, direction and guidance to your team members
- Responding to customer inquiries
- Providing customers with detailed information regarding product applications, specifications, pricing and lead times
- Following-up with customers regarding new orders and service issues with existing equipment
- Coordinating and dispatching Service Technicians to conduct onsite inspections and repairs at customer facilities
- Arranging shipments of replacement / 'loaner' equipment as necessary
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer complaints over the phone, handling escalated issues from your team as appropriate
- Diligently recording service call information in the Company database
- Issuing returned goods authorizations as necessary
- Making 'warm calls' to existing customers to upsell additional equipment as appropriate
- Ensuring your team delivers prompt, friendly and helpful customer service
- Supporting and mentoring the team as needed
- Handling all escalated Customer Service situations
Our client's offices are currently located in Buffalo Grove, IL, but within six months the Company will be moving to a new location in Vernon Hills, IL.
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least five years of customer service experience
- Experience as a Customer Service Team Lead, Supervisor, and/or Manager from an office or call center environment
In addition to the following desired qualifications:
- Advanced communication and phone skills
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- The ability to lead, mentor and train others
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to provide first-level user support / troubleshooting for customers
- Organizational and follow-up skills
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail in your work
- The desire to deliver outstanding customer service
- The willingness and ability to transition with the company to their new location in Vernon Hills, IL
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Previous CSR experience from the medical equipment / medical device industry
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, especially in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, a scientific or mechanically-oriented discipline or similar
+++ Experience from an ISO Certified company
Our client is a leader in high-tech medical equipment, devices and systems.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1254 - Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Customer Service Skills Administrative Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining