Sales / Business Development - Will Train as Account Executive
Salary: Up to $40,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Chicago - Marquette Park Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Sales / Business Development
Will Train as Account Executive
Up to $40,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Chicago - Marquette Park Area
As Account Executive you will serve as the main point-of-contact for current and potential clients, and your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and qualifying new business opportunities within key markets
- Communicating with current and potential clients via phone, email and social media platforms
- Requesting inclusion on all upcoming Bids and RFPs (Request for Proposal)
- Presenting ideas and solutions that best suit your client's needs
- Traveling to trade shows to attend meetings and identify sales leads
- Organizing data collected through trade shows
- Following-up with sales leads and managing communications following trade shows
- Managing the sales process from inception to close
- Diligently tracking your sales activity
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- Any Bachelor's Degree
- AND at least one year of Sales Support, Account Management, Business Development or Inside Sales experience
In addition to the following desired qualifications:
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- Presentation skills
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Follow-up skills
- Enthusiasm for your work
- Organization skills
- Drive and self-motivation
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The desire for more than a job -- The desire to start or advance a career!
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or similar
+++ Industry experience
Our client is an innovative full-service exhibit design company serving marketers, retailers, museums and architects.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1284 - Chicago, IL 60629
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Sales Skills Administrative Skills, Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Communication, Information