Salary: Up to $60,000 base salary to start plus generous incentives that can total between $20,000 and $30,000 during your first year. Second and third year earnings can total $100,000+.
Location: Near O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Business Development / Consulting
Up to $60,000 base salary to start plus generous incentives that can total between $20,000 and $30,000 during your first year. Second and third year earnings can total $100,000+.
Includes full company-sponsored benefits
Near O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, IL
As an Account Executive, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Being assigned a defined territory to oversee, develop and grow
- Driving the new client acquisition process from inception to completion
- Developing and implementing a strategy to build a strong sales pipeline within your territory
- Researching, identifying and qualifying potential sales leads within your territory
- Prioritizing market segments, localities and individual companies in accordance with your sales strategy
- Reaching out to sales prospects via phone, email and social media
- Introducing potential clients to the firm's various professional training, development and consulting services
- Building relationships, attaining client buy-in and closing sales
- Diligently tracking your sales activity and generating weekly reports
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least three years of Sales, Business Development and/or Account Management experience
- A Bachelor's Degree [Any Major]
In addition to the following desired qualifications:
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- An outgoing personality
- Strategic-planning skills
- Organizational skills
- Follow-up skills
- Business acumen
- A 'consultative' sales approach
- A 'Hunter's Mentality' and desire to drive results
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative workplace with an entrepreneurial culture
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
++++ A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Psychology, Management or similar
+++ Sales, Business Development and/or Account Management experience from a Professional Services and/or Consulting environment
JobGiraffe's client is an international provider of professional training, development and consulting services.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1314 - Rosemont, IL 60018
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Sales Skills Customer Service Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial