Inside Sales Representative
Salary: $38,500 base plus additional monthly uncapped commissions and incentives totaling up to $15k first year!
Location: Southwest Side of Chicago - Near Midway Airport
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Inside Sales Representative
$38,500 base salary plus additional monthly uncapped commissions and incentives totaling up to $15k first year!
As an Inside Sales Representative, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Promoting products and services to both new and existing clients
- Learning about each of your client unique business needs
- Contacting your clients via phone, email and social media
- Confirming or identifying each client's key 'decision makers'
- Presenting and demonstrating new products and related services
- Up-selling and cross-selling additional products
- Building relationships and trust with your clients
- Maintaining and updating customer records using the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
- Always providing friendly and attentive customer service
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least one year of inside sales, account management and/or business development experience
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Advanced communication skills
- Relationship-building skills
- Presentation and persuasion skills
- Experience up-selling and cross-selling clients
- Being highly motivated to succeed
- Professionalism and the desire to work in a corporate office environment
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, especially in Business, Marketing, Communications, Hospitality or similar
+++ Sales experience from a medium or large-sized Company with a professional, corporate environment
+++ Numbers / Figures that demonstrate your prior success within sales
JobGiraffe’s client is a well-known supplier of commercial products and services to the hospitality, gaming, restaurant and travel industries throughout the world.
Full training will be provided for this job. Additionally, this position includes outstanding company-sponsored benefits AND the opportunity for promotion and career advancement within a large, international firm!
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID 19-1345 - Chicago, IL 60638
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Sales Skills Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining