Marketing - Digital Marketing Communications and Website Design Specialist
Salary: Up to $65,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: Huntley Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Digital Marketing Communications and Website Design Specialist
Up to $65,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
As a Digital Marketing Communications and Website Design Specialist, you will be creating marketing communications and related graphic designs for marketing materials, social media and the company website.
Additionally, you will be implementing marketing communications across the company website, social media and other digital media platforms.
You will be developing marketing collateral for:
> Digital Platforms
> Video Presentations
> Public Relations
> Direct Mail Advertising
> Special Promotions and Incentive Programs
You will also be responsible for:
- Writing news and press releases, background pieces, speeches and other corporate communications
- Developing strong relationships with various print and media outlets
- Obtaining and posting positive customer testimonials
- Developing strategies for tradeshows
- Establishing branding and editorial standards
- Researching the marketplace, staying up-to-date on trends and monitoring competitors
- Working with management to develop fiscal, program and project budgets
- Managing special projects as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will possess the following experience:
- At least two years of digital marketing experience
- Any amount of traditional and/or print marketing experience
- Experience with basic website design and maintenance
- Experience updating websites (coding not required)
- Experience managing social media accounts across various platforms
- Experience creating graphic designs and design elements
- Proficiency with any or all of the Adobe Creative Suite Software(s), including, but not limited to: Illustrator, Photoshop and/or InDesign
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or a related discipline
In addition to the following qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong writing, proofreading, editing and grammatical skills
- The ability to create captivating and informative content
- Creativity and the desire to innovate
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Relationship-building skills
- Time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
PLUSES... That may enable your resume to stand out:
+++ Any basic programming and/or coding experience
+++ Experience working with media representatives and outlets
JobGiraffe's client is a leading manufacturer of environmentally-friendly products for the home.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #19-1363 - Huntley, IL 60142
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Internet-Web-Ecommerce Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills Internet-Web-Ecommerce, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining